We’re looking for a talented, self-motivated and experienced Full Stack Developer to build games for Africa.
Big5 Games is a Gamification Platform for Africa. We’re on a mission to get Africans playing more games.
We’re working on a range of games to entertain and educate utilising the latest technologies and platforms.
• Solid skill set in Node.js, MongoDB, Angular
• Knowledge of React
• Experience with test frameworks
• Ability to apply programming and documentation principles
• Able to work remotely with other team members
• Good communication skills
• Experience in HTML5 game development
• Knowledge of game engines and services such as: GameMaker, PlayFab, Phaser, Facebook Instant Games
• Knowledge of cloud systems such as Heroku and CloudFlare
• Familiarity with the Lean Startup and Agile Methodologies
Timely and committed - you manage your time well.
Quality-driven - you create great work you’re proud of!
Fast learner - you’ll learn a lot with us, and we move fast!
Team player - you share, discuss, ask for advice, and report on your work on yourself. You’ll work independently, we don’t want to be on your back.
Passionate about technology - you are interested in new technologies and experiment with your own projects.
We Offer You:
Exciting, dynamic and ambitious projects to work on.
Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want. This is a fully remote role.
Join our open, collaborative culture (we want to share our knowledge as well as learn from you!)
Develop your entrepreneurial side.
Additional opportunities as we grow and learn together.
Big5 Games is an equal opportunity employer. We’re excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical disability, or age.